Wednesday, April 18, 2007

14 Is A Magic Number

Piled up a list of the new tracks last night and it looks like we're working with 14 this time. I think for this round we're going to try for 10 on the album in contrast to the somewhat engorged W&S album.

Been playing the stringed instruments a lot lately. Letting the electronics rest a bit. I've been spending a lot of time teaching my daughter piano which, frankly, leaves me a bit uninspired by keyboards in general. Though, it is so unbelievable to see a 6 year old grasping musical concepts for the first time. Our eventual goal is to turn Halou into a sort of Menudo where members change with the generations. We're in talks with the representatives for Ricky Martin's frozen embryos and things are progressing well.

I must also acknowledge the drunken display of green just outside my front windows. The season has changed here and it's dazzling.

No comments: