Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Not Stopping

Right at the end of last year I took on the project of producing a new Dynamophone artist named Rigil. Today, I'm in the thick of things with the first song nearly done. The songs are quite good and they provide enough interest to keep things interesting as I listen over and over. Each track suggests a lot of ideas and I expect I'll be able to move through things rather quickly.

Next week will bring another round of editing live Halou video. We have talked a little bit about putting out a DVD, but it's early days and things are very much up in the air regarding all that.

In the next few days, I'll begin work on a new Halou track, which I intend to chronicle right here from beginning to end. I'm not sure how that works without posting the audio, but that's what makes this whole blog thing so exciting, innit?

Ryan.

No comments: