Tuesday, March 06, 2007

2007SOFAR

With the change of season I'm already anticipating another year passing me by. My movements feel slower these days and my ambition less satisfied. The one remedy is to constanty work, work on new things and I have been taking my medicine lately - overdosing, perhaps.

2007 will certainly bring the Rigil full-length album, which I am producing. The Abassi Bros album, which I have just recorded and shall mix. The Galactic record which Count is recording and mixing.

Also, we will be releasing a CD compiling the recent EPs. It is our hope to add some live/studio tracks to what already is a full disc. This should be available within the next couple of months. Too bad we already used the name 'Wholeness & Separation' - it would have been perfect for a disc combining the EPs. Damn.

No comments: